Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Iron & Wine

This post is for my little brother Ben, who recently discovered how awesome Iron & Wine is, and subsequently how awesome I am.

I know it's been a while since my last post but hopefully this one will make up for it.
I first heard Iron & Wine when he covered the Postal Service's "Such Great Heights"

After I heard this song I went out and bought his album "Our Endless Numbered Days", and have been listening to him ever since. My all time favorite song from I & W is called "Flightless Bird, American Mouth"
And apparently this song was on the Twilight soundtrack.....hopefully not but w/e.

Here are a few other noteworthy songs by Iron & Wine

"Sodom, South Georgia"


"Cinder and Smoke"


"Naked As We Came"


"Fever Dream"


"Boy With A Coin"


"Love And Some Verses"



Please enjoy these videos, and I would love to hear some feedback!

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. very nice....smooth...I like Boy with a Coin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has such a soothing tone doesn't he? I LOVE the video for Boy With A Coin.

    ReplyDelete