Friday, November 13, 2009

This guy performs by the name Outsider. This song translates to "Alone/Loner". This is another Korean rapper who just bewilders me with his immense speed and passion. Right now Outsider is taking a break from music because he is suffering from a vocal chord nodule. I know it will be hard to keep up with what he is saying because he is so fast but I finally found a video that has English subtitles, so enjoy!



This guy performs under the name Nieve and his DJ is DJ Cook, together they form Nieve and Cook.....go figure. I listened to this song for about two months before I realized that Nieve is a white dude, lol. It was surprising to me that such a small white man had such a soulful vibe and such poeticism. This is such a mellow track, I hope you all can put it on repeat and just wind down after a long day at work. I give you "So Smooth" by Nieve and Cook



Ok I will end on this note. I have no doubt that this next guy will be compared to Tupac, KRS One, Common, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Nas, Lupe Fiasco, etc. This guy has so much talent and he is only nineteen. Hailing from Canada his name is Erik Flowchild and he will be a legend one day. This track is called "Over Here". If you haven't heard this before....you need to! This is such a laid back track. I could listen to it over and over again all day long and not get tired of it. While his lyricism is phenomenal, there are a few expletives in this one.....just letting you guys know.












No comments:

Post a Comment